• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Heated Boot Bag--

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
COVID changed our ski routine---instead of booting up in the locker rooms, we used the car (and still do now). But my custom fit boots were impossible to get into, making it the worst part of the day. DH gave me a heated boot bag---and it changed my (ski) life! I slip into the boots from the car (taking them off at day's end another story). But I LOVE this bag: Kulkea. Pricey---but worth every penny. DH bought one for himself when he realized I was booting up faster than he could in our new locker room---the car:

1714088671829.png

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
COVID changed our ski routine---instead of booting up in the locker rooms, we used the car (and still do now). But my custom fit boots were impossible to get into, making it the worst part of the day. DH gave me a heated boot bag---and it changed my (ski) life! I slip into the boots from the car (taking them off at day's end another story). But I LOVE this bag: Kulkea. Pricey---but worth every penny. DH bought one for himself when he realized I was booting up faster than he could in our new locker room---the car:

View attachment 23221
I hate booting up in the car and @mustski loaned me hers and wow..... nice warm boots at Alpine.... I must say that the bag is a monster to carry. I have the Kulkea Trekker and ONLY use it as storage. I travel with a sportube rolling boot bag as really do not want to carry a monster on my back!
But oh those heated boots were lovely to put on. So there's that.

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I hate booting up in the car and @mustski loaned me hers and wow..... nice warm boots at Alpine.... I must say that the bag is a monster to carry. I have the Kulkea Trekker and ONLY use it as storage. I travel with a sportube rolling boot bag as really do not want to carry a monster on my back!
But oh those heated boots were lovely to put on. So there's that.
Since I only use it in the car, I don’t tote it anywhere cuz you’re right, it’s hefty.

marzNC

Angel Diva
I got the same Kulkea heated boot bag last summer on sale. Wanted one for a trip to Michigan where I wanted boots to stay warm walking from a parking lot to a lodge. Found that I liked the way it was set up for carrying stuff that I used it for my home hill (Massanutten in northern VA) too.

Wouldn't take such a big boot bag on a trip involving flying. Hoping my Transpack Sidekick Pro will last for a good while longer. Transpack stopped selling it.

Trailside Trixie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We have ski out at Magic and a shed to boot up in at Bromley but nice and warm boots are amazing. My guys uses his heated boot bag at the condo and at Bromley, he just plugs it in before he puts his boots on and he loves it. He also does it when we drive to Killington in the spring. I don't need it for my boots now as their end of life is near and they all but go on like slippers but I plan to buy a kulkea heated bag this fall as I'm getting new ski boots so aside from my ski boot shoe horn will need all the help I can get.

IceHeeler

Angel Diva
When I purchased my first pair of custom boots, the boot fitter insisted I buy a heated boot bag to get the most out of my boots. I'm on my second bag and my boots are still superb. Started the day comfortable with warm feet makes a big difference in my ski day. I have a large transpack. When traveling, I can fit my coat and ski pants into it as well.

bambam

Angel Diva
I love my heated boot bag. I’ve had it for at least 10 years & i‘m on the 2nd element. It just makes putting on my boots so easy. I hate when I can’t bring it with me, which only happens overseas! It’s a “Hot Gear” bag.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I love my heated boot bag. I’ve had it for at least 10 years & i‘m on the 2nd element. It just makes putting on my boots so easy. I hate when I can’t bring it with me, which only happens overseas! It’s a “Hot Gear” bag.
Same here, and same brand, same age.

MissySki

Angel Diva
We have ski out at Magic and a shed to boot up in at Bromley but nice and warm boots are amazing. My guys uses his heated boot bag at the condo and at Bromley, he just plugs it in before he puts his boots on and he loves it. He also does it when we drive to Killington in the spring. I don't need it for my boots now as their end of life is near and they all but go on like slippers but I plan to buy a kulkea heated bag this fall as I'm getting new ski boots so aside from my ski boot shoe horn will need all the help I can get.
This season on cold days I would get down to my locker a little early and turn my boot driers to heat for like 5 mins while I chit chatted with my neighbors getting ready.. boy is it nice to start the morning with warm boots. I usually leave my boots on the drier after each ski day on the no heat air drying mode, unless it's a wet snow day where I want to make really sure that nothing got damp inside. Then it shuts off after a few hours. I had never thought about heating ahead of booting before though, but definitely clicked this season, and after the first time I was hooked. lol

mustski

Angel Diva
I will never go back! I have been using a heated bag for 6 years now and I’m a convert. As for flying … my Athalon heated bag is smaller and fits in overhead compartments. Rumor has it that Kulkea is planning to coming out with a smaller, heated model. I’ll jump on that if they do because they have amazing customer service.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I will never go back! I have been using a heated bag for 6 years now and I’m a convert. As for flying … my Athalon heated bag is smaller and fits in overhead compartments. Rumor has it that Kulkea is planning to coming out with a smaller, heated model. I’ll jump on that if they do because they have amazing customer service.
Good to know.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga