• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Has anyone skied Alpine or Palisades in the last 1-2 days?

Christineszy

Certified Ski Diva
I heard there was rain at the summit yesterday so wondering what conditions are like on this two hills... Thanks!

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm not sure about recent weather (OV is actually saying it got a couple of inches overnight Wednesday into Thursday), but I think the bigger issue is that it will get below freezing tonight into Friday and then *not go below freezing* through at least Monday, at 8,200'. So it'll probably be unsupportable mush except for tomorrow morning.

geargrrl

Angel Diva
Following Strava, yesterday a very good friend bailed on Squaw and ended up at Palisades where it looked like a decent day.

mustski

Angel Diva
It rained today at Mt. Rose which is really unusual. The snow stayed good though. It might have rained at Palisades as well. My experience after rain is that either it is icy or mushy depending on the weather. With the temps this weekend, mush is pretty likely.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga