• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Going to WAA at Okemo next weekend (wearing my new boots!)

greeneggsandham

Diva in Training
Just wanted to thank all of you divas - learned about women's clinics on this site, learned about WAA (and Okemo's existence) on this site, and bought my first pair of my very own boots thanks to advice on this site. :dance:

I'm a South Florida girl who only gets to ski one or two days a year (well, not this year :smile: so I can't seem to progress beyond really amazingly slow traversing. 2 of my 3 kids now ski way better than I do(I would too if I got 4 or 5 days of ski school a year, ahem) and so I'm very excited to have 3 solid days to devote to my own improvement and maybe I'll be able to keep up with them when we go on our family trip in March.

Talked a couple of friends into going with me to Vermont, wearing my new boots around the house, and just wanted to say thank you Divas and I really appreciate the time and support you give everyone on this site! :clap:

JoAnn

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! This makes my day! :hug:

Enjoy WAA. I know you're gonna love it.

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Enjoy the clinic. And let us know how it was AND how your family trip goes, with all those new skills you'll have!

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sorry I will miss you. I am taking the 2 day starting Monday. I have taken it and just know you will have a wonderful time.

greeneggsandham

Diva in Training
Yes, lilgeorg - you definitely were one of the primary reasons I picked WAA - very interested to hear how the 2 day is!

So, quick question, anyone know if there are decent cab services in Ludlow? We are still debating staying in Ludlow so we can walk out at night vs out of town and driving...

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, lilgeorg - you definitely were one of the primary reasons I picked WAA - very interested to hear how the 2 day is!

So, quick question, anyone know if there are decent cab services in Ludlow? We are still debating staying in Ludlow so we can walk out at night vs out of town and driving...

I live in the area, and I don't think there's any cab service. I know the mountain has a shuttle service, but that only operates during the day on weekends and holidays, when the mountain is open.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga