• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Jenny

Angel Diva
That's the one! (I assume you’re right on the name, don’t remember that, but Sugarbush is where we were.)

tjm235

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don’t have tons of photos but here’s a bit of a cheeky one... anyone who knows what that thing is next to my dog should know where it is... normally that thing is about head high in winter. This was taken May 1st during a massive spring snow year after the mountain closed.
31DC72CB-C4B6-4AFF-B896-32AB60CB37ED.jpeg

tjm235

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yep. I figured someone would see that sticker. It’s actually a snorkel that is on the bust of Buddy Werner. That was 2011, a big snow year. Right after this photo another dog peed on Buddy’s head and the next winter was the worst on record. My dog is long gone now but he loved skiing all the way until the end and this was a day we skinned to the summit after 2 feet of snow overnight. He skied with me for all 14years of his life. Here’s what that looks like in the summer to give an idea of snow depth.
67D81C8E-E115-4F81-88AD-D3111A28BF07.jpeg

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yep. I figured someone would see that sticker. It’s actually a snorkel that is on the bust of Buddy Werner. That was 2011, a big snow year. Right after this photo another dog peed on Buddy’s head and the next winter was the worst on record. My dog is long gone now but he loved skiing all the way until the end and this was a day we skinned to the summit after 2 feet of snow overnight. He skied with me for all 14years of his life. Here’s what that looks like in the summer to give an idea of snow depth.
View attachment 13885
WOW !!! Thats deeeeeep x

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga