• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

jskis190

Certified Ski Diva
I see that I am up next. I will look for another picture. Spent many wonderful days at Winter Park, and even biked there back in 2003

jskis190

Certified Ski Diva
No problem. The peak there is quite distinctive and always makes me think of the one in the grinch movie

Tennessee

Angel Diva
Wow! Beautiful observation tower! I haven't seen this but my guess is Banff or Lake Louise. I hope I can guess one because I have a photo I really really want to post right now!

Last edited:

tjm235

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow! Beautiful observation tower! I haven't seen this but my guess is Banff or Lake Louise. I hope I can guess one because I have a photo I really really want to post right now!
You are in the correct region, so now the question is what is the resort's name?

Tennessee

Angel Diva
Yes it is in BC Christy. Narrowing it down a LOT....
If no one gets it soon, I can give a BIG hint if you want me to....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga