• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Fun Thought: The Infinite Run

JO-ski

Certified Ski Diva
I often daydream when I'm in the chairlift line... I'm also an architect. LOL. But wouldn't it be fun if someone invented an Infinite Ski Run where it's a huge loop that has a mechanical contraption below that allows the surface to slowly wave up and down to get you to ski around the loop? No chairlift lines!!! I know it's silly but it seems so awesome! Maybe they already have something like this in places like Japan where things like this are not so crazy?

GoingDownhillWeeeee!

Certified Ski Diva
There are "magic carpet" indoor slopes, where the ground moves up and you stay stationary allowing you to ski until you're tired. But I've heard mixed reviews of how closely it resembles skiing on snow.

Jilly

Staff member
Around here magic carpet is the conveyor belt lifts at the beginner areas. Rolling carpet is what Alpine slopes had. Water and plastic carpet.

But a "fridge" would be nice!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna