• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Flylow Nina Pants

mountainwest

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Does anyone own a pair of Flylow Nina pants from last season, and if so, can you tell me how deep/roomy the pockets are? Is the thigh pocket deep enough to fit an iPhone plus?

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a pair from 2 seasons ago -
I'm not a pocket person but the thigh pocket is meant for a beacon I believe (has internal teather). I keep my galaxy 9 in it w/ plenty of room to spare.

I use these for touring and I highly recomend them!!!!

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I had them a few seasons ago and you could fit an iphone in that pocket so unless they changed design drastically (and they look really similar with the exception of the hip pockets) you should be good. The thighs are roomy (i found the hips tight in how they fit on me so those pockets wouldnt likely fit a phone) but theres plenty of fabric down towards the lower thigh/knee for a phone to float around in there.

mountainwest

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a pair from 2 seasons ago -
I'm not a pocket person but the thigh pocket is meant for a beacon I believe (has internal teather). I keep my galaxy 9 in it w/ plenty of room to spare.

I use these for touring and I highly recomend them!!!!
Nice! Thank you! I would be using them for both touring and resort (I tend to run really hot even on cold days) and love that they have 4 vents instead of 2. And awesome to hear that the thigh pocket fits a beacon! I hate having my beacon as a giant 3rd boob. My Avy 1 instructor had ski pants with a thigh pocket that fit her beacon and I was super jealous!

mountainwest

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I had them a few seasons ago and you could fit an iphone in that pocket so unless they changed design drastically (and they look really similar with the exception of the hip pockets) you should be good. The thighs are roomy (i found the hips tight in how they fit on me so those pockets wouldnt likely fit a phone) but theres plenty of fabric down towards the lower thigh/knee for a phone to float around in there.
Awesome to hear, thank you! I also prefer loose pants so that's great to hear. I think I'm sold...

mountainwest

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@mountainwest are you getting them on sale ?
I paid full price and have no regrets
Pro deal (I'm a skis.com ambassador). They look awesome enough to pay full price for sure though and I am super excited to get them!! I got this color from the 2020 line:
flylow_nina.jpg
And finally some some functional pockets on a women's ski pant! I had been wearing snowboard pants until now just for the cargo pockets.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
How’s the sizing on these? I’m 5’1”. Are they long? And are they insulated?

DeweySki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just made a thread asking a similar question about the iphone plus/max! This is a ~serious~ concern I see :smile:

mountainwest

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just made a thread asking a similar question about the iphone plus/max! This is a ~serious~ concern I see :smile:
It is!! :smile: My iPhone plus fits in all of my ski jacket pockets with no problem, but sometimes it pokes me in the ribs if I don't get it settled at the correct angle, so I like to have the option to keep it in my pants pocket instead.

elemmac

Angel Diva
How’s the sizing on these? I’m 5’1”. Are they long? And are they insulated?
They are shell pants with no insulation (Flylow also makes insulated pants if you want it) and this is their size chart: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1001/9644/files/Size_Chart_W__Winter.pdf?11918

They fit true to the chart. I often go up one size from “chart sizing” because I hate tight ski pants. I ordered one size up in these a few years ago. They are huge...I kept them and wear them on reeeeeeally cold days because I can fit a thick pair of fleece pants under them comfortably.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna