• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

First ever black run!

ScottishSki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Title says it all - I did my first black today! I was at Eldora - it was pretty quiet and even though it was a bit of a slush-fest, we had a good day.

I'd looked at the Corona run last week but it was a bit chopped up and by the time I thought about having a go, my knees and feet were already tired so I decided against it. So today was the day! Did the run twice, and hubby said I managed it with style! Am very pleased as it's exactly a year since I started skiing again after a break of about ten or eleven years! When I skied years ago I could do easy reds in France, but I've never attempted a black before. So I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself!

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well done!

It's certainly a markable achievement. Skiing is so much about confidence, and most of the fun in the sport comes from an adrenaline rush as we hit conquer our goals, targets, fears, every step forward feels great! :bounce:

Tvan

Angel Diva
My first black was three weeks ago, and I know exactly how you feel!! Congratulations!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga