• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Favorite Topsheets

chasinghorizons

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It's summer and I miss skiing. What are your favorite ski graphics ever?

My favorites:
20/21 Moment Wildcats (speaking to my love of outer space & astronomy here!)

19-20WildcatVisualTop_zoom.jpg

21/22 4frnt MSP CC (sis-in-law got this ski, art is by Noelle Pharis!):
Screenshot_20220828-153921-185.png
4frnt Hoji CC (I think 20/21? Good lord it's gorgeous!):
968430_926w_640h~2.jpeg
20/21 & 21/22 Faction Dictator 2.0x (before this ski, I would've said I'm not a "pink person" - yet somehow, this graphic grew on me until I chose this ski over the MSP CC listed above, which has one of my favorite artists on it! Somehow it just spoke to me and demanded that I ski it... I got dictated :rotf:).

clone.jpg

22/23 RMU North Shore:
Screenshot_20220828-154051-102.png

21/22 Liberty Genesis 101 (reminds me of that anime movie Your Name - had to have it. Colors are more vibrant in person!):
Screenshot_20220828-154709-493.png

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sadly (for me and the terrain I ski) it seems to be that park and big mountain/soft snow skis get the best graphics in terms of artwork, although I know not everyone wants skis with full graphics and I often hear the opinion that serious skiiers shouldn't be worried about graphics. I'm not completely convinced of that; sometimes I wish ski manufacturers would go back to more fun topsheets beyond the park and powder lines. Of my list here, only a couple are realistic contenders for skis I could own and use.

Nordica Santa Ana 2017:
download (1).jpeg

Nordica Astral 84 2019:
images (15).jpeg
Volkl Revolt 2019 (both widths):
images (14).jpegimages (13).jpeg
Coalition SOS (same topsheet as the earlier Abyss, I think):
download.jpeg
And J Skis Cats in Space park skis from 2015:
J-CatsInSpace_prod1_x850.jpg

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
Beautiful.

For me, I absolutely pay zero attention to the top sheets. Most often, at least, part of my skis are covered in snow and when I am on a chair, I am not look at other people's ski's.

Thanks for sharing.

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
At the risk of being labeled a heretic, I have to pitch Cardiff splitboards for hands down my favorite top sheets. We first saw them in Japan, but it is actually a small custom US based company.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220829-113005_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220829-113005_Chrome.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 10

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
At the risk of being labeled a heretic, I have to pitch Cardiff splitboards for hands down my favorite top sheets. We first saw them in Japan, but it is actually a small custom US based company.
Oooh those are gorgeous.

gotta say Burton’s line up this year has some stand outs:

B913E586-C794-40D0-ACAE-76DF835E71BB.jpeg
Saw this one in person and thought “I gotta have this board!!”

9BA46BC1-89DD-4927-B04D-5EEEA2FD861D.jpeg
This one is super pretty too.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
Most of my favorite graphics are on snowboards…I'll make the pitch for Jones...although there are so many good ones out there.

I may be biased but I think my Hovercraft and DH's Ultracraft are a pretty gorgeous duo:

View attachment 19071
Those are pretty too! I guess I’ll say I’ve always loved the top sheets on my two main boards — the Never Summer Aura and the Jones Twin Sister, which some ski valet stickered with sticky stuff that won’t come off:

6D460680-7750-4735-AEE9-188F77EE4F70.jpeg
I think on average snowboards are prettier to look at.

newboots

Angel Diva
Those are pretty too! I guess I’ll say I’ve always loved the top sheets on my two main boards — the Never Summer Aura and the Jones Twin Sister, which some ski valet stickered with sticky stuff that won’t come off:

View attachment 19072
There are some truly amazing snowboard graphics. Love yours!

elemmac

Angel Diva

View attachment 19072
I love the Twin Sister! ^^that was a great graphic (even better in person, IMO). I love this past season's TS too...

1661865577510.png

I picked mine up last year, with this topsheet...

1661865621048.png

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Wait a minute! Something's wrong here! We're women and so far NO ONE has posted anything all pink with flowers, hearts, or butterflies. We're supposed to be uncontrollably drawn to these things. Get with it, ladies!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna