• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Favorite Pic from the '12/'13 season?

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That I didn't take:
544102_10151356887968785_1548803930_n.jpg

That I did take:
942759_10200924768582329_670373882_n.jpg

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I guess that would help ... first is in Jackson Hole sidecountry in March, second is at Loveland on 1 May. SkiNurse is in both photos, as a matter of fact. And me, in the top one.

Skisailor

Angel Diva
I guess that would help ... first is in Jackson Hole sidecountry in March, second is at Loveland on 1 May. SkiNurse is in both photos, as a matter of fact. And me, in the top one.

That top photo looks idyllic! I want to be IN that one with you guys. :smile:

Was that spot hard to get to?

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That top photo looks idyllic! I want to be IN that one with you guys. :smile:

Was that spot hard to get to?

It was pretty cool, yes. Um, it wasn't too bad to get there. I think we traversed out a bit, then we did have a steep bootpack that was 15 min or so, but the rest wasn't difficult.

marzNC

Angel Diva
I did very different types of skiing last winter so have several favorites.

My friend's 6yo son during his second day on skis paying close attention to his instructor (right behind him). He was on blue runs at Massanutten the next ski weekend after two more days in ski school. Looking forward to skiing with him next season.
Ski favorites -1.jpg

Sun coming out at Blue Knob, PA. First time there and there was icy rain the first day. Never saw crossing chair lifts before.
Ski favorites -2.jpg

Learned about the fun little easy run when you go straight off the Wildcat lift at Alta. Completely different view of Ballroom than off Collins lift or the groomers. Can find untouched powder for quite some time because intermediates don't ride Wildcat and advanced/experts get off and head back towards the base.
Ski favorites -3.jpg

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
13013270_zps70a611c3.jpg

Or maybe this one, even the though the photo quality isn't as good....

IMG_6231_zpse7829e5b.jpg

I think this is actually the first season where I started to get some decent photos, and we had lots of powder days so we had several great opportunities for snapping them!

Mrs Hutchins

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have two- this one, first tracks at the crack of dawn at Sugarbush! I actually got my father-in-law to the mountain with all his gear on BEFORE first lift. This is a record, guys.
firsttrax.JPG

and this one:
trees.JPG
That's me, hiding in some trees at Smuggs. I really honed my tree skiing this year... the snow was great for it this season! :ski:

Attachments

• firsttrax.JPG
    firsttrax.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 3

Skisailor

Angel Diva
Oooh . . I know that view. :smile: Can't wait to get back to Snowbasin for Diva West. I've missed it the past couple of seasons . . .

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It was pretty cool, yes. Um, it wasn't too bad to get there. I think we traversed out a bit, then we did have a steep bootpack that was 15 min or so, but the rest wasn't difficult.
And worth every step, may I add!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
One other person :wink: on this forum knows the true hilarity of this shot.
3/3/13, "The Big Spill" - or - "Why-skiing-backwards-to-take-videos-can-be-hazardous-to-your-ability-to-stay-on-the-run."

With dueling videos to preserve for posterity.
ry%3D400

Ringrat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh, I am never going to be able to pick. No way.

This one? From skiing in Waterton NP?

884484_10100158952146625_290625722_o.jpg

Or this one, skiing down from Friendship Col in the Selkirks?

941817_603566816320041_529508309_n.jpg

Maybe this one, from Sentinel Peak, looking at Pioneer Peak and the Adamants?

942068_603566492986740_799430714_n.jpg

Or this one, our skin track on the way up to Friendship Col?

946986_10100177732525595_1927364425_n.jpg

I can't pick! It's not going to happen!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga