• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

FADE TO WHITE comes out today!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Forgive my excitement and for plaguing you all with this, but .....

------MY SECOND BOOK COMES OUT TODAY!!!

FadetoWhite1.jpg

It's the second in my Ski Diva Mystery series -- the follow up to DOUBLE BLACK -- and it features the same main character in the same small Vermont ski town. And though there's plenty of skiing, it's fun for both skiers and non-skiers alike.

Here's the jacket copy:

“Harper Stone was a whole lot smaller than he looked in the movies, but his ego made up for it.”

Snow isn't the only white powder falling on Spruce Peak when Stacey Curtis returns in Fade to White, her second Ski Diva mystery.
Hollywood has-been Harper Stone arrives in Stacey's little Vermont town to shoot a mouthwash commercial, and he's anything but happy about the downward spiral his career has taken. When the ornery actor turns up dead a few days later—and the last person to see him alive turns out to be Brian Russell, Stacey’s jealous ex-fiancé—things start getting complicated.

Hollywood has come to the Green Mountains, and you'll want to hold on tight—because in this fast-paced sequel to Wendy Clinch's Double Black, everything's going downhill fast.

I'm going to celebrate by going skiing!:ski:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Many congratulations on this terrific achievement!
:dancing:

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Congrats! You must be over the moon right now =)

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Tracking says mine will be here Saturday. I'll be skiing that day but expect Sunday I'll be reading! Congratulations!

MissySki

Angel Diva
I had pre-ordered it on my kindle so it automatically downloaded this morning. I am at chapter 7 so far, having read around some errands and appointments I had today. I am already hooked, you def have a way of getting the reader into the story right from page 1 Ski Diva! :thumbsup: I hope you are already working on your next book!

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
I grabbed my copy after work today. Here it is on the shelf of the Union Square B&N:

5325142449_cdac6f70b1_z.jpg

I'm about 50 pages in and really enjoying it so far!

Spark

Certified Ski Diva
Congrats! That's awesome, and skiing sounds like a great way to celebrate.

Marigee

Angel Diva
Fade to White is now on my kindle and I will probably start reading tonight or tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga