• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Does anyone know any deals for The Pan Pacific Mountainside Whistler?

Witchery

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm trying to find a good deal for the Pan Pacific Mountainside at Whistler or The Westin. I found a good deal with Whisyler Platinum has anyone dealt with them before?

ScottishGirlie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Have you tried www.whistlerblackcomb.com direct? They're doing early booking deals with lodging and lift passes if you book before the 15th of November. Another Diva and myself have just booked a package through them for January and got a great deal.

Jilly

Staff member
When are you looking for?

There is a 30% saving to book before November 15th at most of the places in Whistler.

Witchery

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'll give them a go, thanks scottishgirlie.

We're looking at going on the 10th of Feb for 7 nights. The package I foubd through Whistler Platinum was a couple of hundred dollars cheper than everywhere else so I was concerned about the authenticity of it all??

Has anyone stayed at the Pan Pac Mountainside? If so what did you think? We've always stayed at the Westin before but the Pan Pac is in such a great location, thought we might give them a go?

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Has anyone stayed at the Pan Pac Mountainside? If so what did you think? We've always stayed at the Westin before but the Pan Pac is in such a great location, thought we might give them a go?

I haven't stayed there, but I have a friend who really, really appreciates the finer things in life (could never be a legit ski bum!), and that's where he stays.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga