• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Do you know about the Freedom Pass?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I know a lot of us know about the Epic pass and the MCP Pass and the various Tahoe passes. But do you know about the Freedom Pass?

Initially a partnership between six small-to-medium sized New England resorts, the pass has grown to include 13 mountains throughout North America. The purchase of a season pass at any of these resorts now comes with 36 complimentary lift tickets: Three free days at each of the other mountains in the partnership. There are no blackout dates, either.

Here's what's included:
  • Black Mountain, NH
  • Dartmouth Skiway, NH
  • McIntyre Ski Area, NH
  • Granite Gorge Ski Area, NH
  • Bolton Valley, VT
  • Magic Mountain, VT
  • Lost Valley, ME
  • Pajarito, NM
  • Sipapu, NM
  • Mount Bohemia, MI
  • Ski Cooper, CO
  • Plattekill, NY
  • Eaglecrest, AK

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
In the east there is also Peak Pass which includes the following 7 areas:
Attitash. NH
Big Boulder. PA
Croched NH
Hunter. NY
Jack Frost. PA
Mount Snow VT
Wildcat NH

Unlimited access with no black outs for 799.00 now, I think at it's lowest purchase point it was only 499.00, but not sure if my memory is right on that. If I had the free time to make use of it, being from NY this would make sense for me.

The peak pass is awesome. I bought the one with 11 blackout dates which was $499 then and $699 now. The one with no blackout dates was $599 and is now $799. Still great deals but the benefit of buying them in the spring was you could spread the payments over the summer. Compared to other mountains pass pricing though even the current prices are still a deal.

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I wonder if 'the Mountains of Distinction" discount is still available? It allowed you to ski 1/2price at other Mts. if you had a season pass at one of the Mts. included in the Mts of Distinction. I have an Okemo pass and paid half price at Jiminey In Mass.

marzNC

Angel Diva
I wonder if 'the Mountains of Distinction" discount is still available? It allowed you to ski 1/2price at other Mts. if you had a season pass at one of the Mts. included in the Mts of Distinction. I have an Okemo pass and paid half price at Jiminey In Mass.
Yes, still exists. But Snowshoe, WV is not longer included. Snowshoe is part of the MAX Pass.

From the Wintergreen, VA website:

When you buy a Season Pass at Wintergreen Resort, one of the benefits is that you will enjoy discounts on lift tickets from our partners including:

• Liberty Resort, PA
  • Whitetail, PA
  • Roundtop, PA
  • Seven Springs, PA
  • Bristol Mountain, NY
  • Okemo Mountain, VT
  • Crystal Mountain, MI
  • Holiday Valley, NY
  • Shawnee Peak, ME
  • Jay Peak, VT
  • Wachusett, MA
  • Jiminy Peak, MA
  • Windham Mtn, NY
  • Mt Sunapee, NH
  • Crested Butte, CO
If you hold a Season Pass at participating resorts, your Mountains of Distinction benefits entitle you to reciprocal benefits on days and times when your Season Pass is valid. When valid, you are entitled to $15 off a full-day/full-price ticket Saturdays, Sundays and holiday periods. During non-holiday dates, Monday through Friday, you will receive 50 percent off the cost of a full-day/full-price ticket. Please check at each resort for their ticket prices and operating hours.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna