• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Diva East @ Jay, Trip Report and Photos

Jilly

Staff member
Oh my, Jon is in his element!!
5 years ago was the Tremblant Diva East. Miss you all.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Fun day! Conditions are shockingly good given how things were looking a few weeks ago. It was windy, but the Stateside area was more sheltered and after the first hour or so of the day it wasn't so bad. Trees are skiing well!

Booting up:
booting-up.jpg

Some trees near the bottom of the Bonaventure Chair (I think):

@ilovepugs & @lisamamot
trees-1.jpg

@ballen & @BlueSkies
trees-2.jpg

@Quiver Queen & Mr. Ski Diva
trees-3.jpg

@lisamamot & @jthree in Timbuktu
timbuktu.jpg

~*~*~ Super sick follow cam video footage ~*~*~ from Half Moon trees:

yogiskier

Angel Diva
AMAZING day! Best snow I’ve ever skied on.

@Knitjenious - What you had was COURAGE! Courage is what we have in spite of fear, not the absence of it, to paraphrase FDR. I’m sure many Divas can relate to being over-terrained (like myself, at MRG about this time a year ago after a massive powder dump :becky:). Yet I was in a great lesson then, as we were yesterday, and I learned so much from both!

DebbieSue

Angel Diva
I have a friend who says "wicked pissah" and I love it.
I was going to type that, but I thought it would be unladylike! I first heard “wicked” used that way age 7 on a family road trip to Expo67 in Montreal. I think we were in a motel pool somewhere in NH! I had never heard it used that way before, certainly not by my parents, so I thought it was a swear word. “Pissah” must come from pisser, sort referring to having a lot of moxie (maybe someone from Maine can explain that) or bravado. Certainly sounds like a swear word! So glad you Divas got the goods up there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna