• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Diva East and West 2023-2024

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Is it time for Diva West's own thread? Or keep it public for awhile?

mustski

Angel Diva
That was fast! Where did you book @mustski?
We booked a VRBO which is fairly close - high fees, but I wanted the option to bring dogs if necessary. We booked this one:

if you scroll down, they have a bunch of units. It’s a converted mansion. We liked this one.

it was more expensive than units in gondola square with a higher per night price… but … dogs! That and I demand a king size bed! I love my hubby but he snores like a demon!

Last edited:

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I want ski in, ski out or easy walking distance....... probably will be booking in the next few days...... last time at Steamboat stayed at Sheraton Grand, but alas, it's now about $800 a night....

mustski

Angel Diva
I want ski in, ski out or easy walking distance....... probably will be booking in the next few days...... last time at Steamboat stayed at Sheraton Grand, but alas, it's now about $800 a night....
Gondola square is pretty reasonable. The price per night is high but with the 30% discount it works out ok. The place we are staying also has a 2 bedroom unit so worth checking out. Only one bathroom though.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Gondola square is pretty reasonable. The price per night is high but with the 30% discount it works out ok. The place we are staying also has a 2 bedroom unit so worth checking out.
Yes looking at the Gondola square condos and another complex.... 2 of us will share a 2 bedroom, 2 bath place......
Thanks.

NYSnowflake

Angel Diva
I don’t know much at all about where is the best place to stay at steamboat. The prices definitely seemed high for rentals in town. I found a great deal on an Air BNB condo that’s right by the wild horse gondola (First Tracks building) so I snapped it up last night.

marzNC

Angel Diva
I am interested in at least a couple days of lessons!
If you can find 2-3 other people interested, sharing a private lesson can be worthwhile. I did that with my ski buddies over a holiday weekend several years ago. We didn't know the mountain so it was a good way to cut the lines and learn where to go, along with having a lesson. Turned out to be a powder day so we had a blast following the instructor to secret stashes we wouldn't have found otherwise.

Shoot me a PM if you want the name and contact info of the instructor.

NYSnowflake

Angel Diva
If you can find 2-3 other people interested, sharing a private lesson can be worthwhile. I did that with my ski buddies over a holiday weekend several years ago. We didn't know the mountain so it was a good way to cut the lines and learn where to go, along with having a lesson. Turned out to be a powder day so we had a blast following the instructor to secret stashes we wouldn't have found otherwise.

Shoot me a PM if you want the name and contact info of the instructor.
Thank you @marzNC! Great Idea. I will pm you.

Christineszy

Certified Ski Diva
Any dates set yet for the Diva West Steamboat trip? Would love to try to make that!

Also, if there are west coast skiers that have the Icon pass, would definitely like to connect and see what kind of west areas we can get together and ski. :ski:

Christineszy

Certified Ski Diva
Any dates set yet for the Diva West Steamboat trip? Would love to try to make that!

Also, if there are west coast skiers that have the Icon pass, would definitely like to connect and see what kind of west areas we can get together and ski. :ski:
Scratch that first question./ Found it on the site! :smile:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga