• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Counting the Divas.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Today I counted five Divas at Okemo. That's the number of Divas I know personally who were there, anyway: Me, Happy Feet, Nopoleskier, Lilgeorg, and AnneC. And the mountain was empty, so that's a pretty good number.

We had a blast! :ski2:

I am so grateful that this community has allowed me to connect with such awesome women whom I wouldn't otherwise know.

What's your Diva count?

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Two at Vail. Here's one of them:

148850_1704839141678_1258990823_1882359_4249673_n.jpg

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Ummmm, can I wait til around the 3rd week of January, 2011, to tally that? :wink:
Meanwhile, last January, we had a good group (with honorary men):
ry%3D400

perma-grin

Instructor PSIA L 3, APD Alpine Ski training MHSP
Hmmm.... no Divas but I did get to ski with two Bears on sunday at Mt. Holly. Bumpfreaq and Waltz. Unfortunatatly Bumpfreaq didn't bring is awesome hot chocolate!! I told him he had to work on that, if he was going to come back here! LOL!:wink:

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
On Wednesday next week, I will be bringing a first day, never ever, future Diva to Okemo. I hope to see some of you there.

Second question, how was the coverage in the beginner area? I hope today's warmup and r**n doesn't wash it away.

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Pinto are you still grinning from yesterday too? Next time we have to stop long enough to get a picture of you too.

Pretty much. Just happy you didn't TR the fact that I was horribly late to pick you up, then at Vail I left my pass in the car and had to go back and retrieve it, THEN my battery was dead when it was time to leave, and, finally, that I kept one of your poles in my car when I dropped you off.

A good powder day rights all wrongs, eh? :laugh:

tcarey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
On Wednesday next week, I will be bringing a first day, never ever, future Diva to Okemo. I hope to see some of you there.

Second question, how was the coverage in the beginner area? I hope today's warmup and r**n doesn't wash it away.

The coverage in the beginner area was really good.Temps should drop after this system blows thru so they will be able to resurface the bas area.

T

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Pretty much. Just happy you didn't TR the fact that I was horribly late to pick you up, then at Vail I left my pass in the car and had to go back and retrieve it, THEN my battery was dead when it was time to leave, and, finally, that I kept one of your poles in my car when I dropped you off.

A good powder day rights all wrongs, eh? :laugh:
See, I'd forgotten all about those things. Still grinning. Unfortunately work is blowing up and everybody seems to have lost their heads here. I wanna go back to Ouzo...

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It probably would. Unfortunately I think a liquid lunch would be frowned upon.

BackCountryGirl

Angel Diva
SD: I was there, too. It was a last minute decision. It was my first time there. Lovely day. Very impressed with the snow!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga