• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Chance of snow showers!!!!

Kriss240

Certified Ski Diva
Stowe this morning!

IMG_0887-2.jpg

C

CMCM

We're getting slammed by a huge storm....heavy wind and rain at my altitude (4,000 ft.), but I've been visiting web cams and despite predictions of snow only at higher levels (8 to 9,000 ft.), I'm seeing snow at 6,000 ft! This will be a fairly short storm, though, only a couple of days. But hopefully the storm door is open so we can get all those Gulf of Alaska storms we need!

Here's an instant photo I just grabbed off a web cam for a ski hill nearby (where I skied last weekend!). This spot is at the 6,500 ft. level.

Boreal101309.jpg

deannatoby

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Rumors abound that Sunday River is opening Friday...they started snowmaking on Monday.

You know, Sunday River really isn't that far from us it seems. So why can they make snow and open now? Just called Gunstock and they're still shooting for first of December. :Cry:

Gloria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I woke up to snow on the ground about a week ago. Definately snowing consistently in the mountains, but not enough yet to do anything with another 6 weeks or so. It's wild to see so many places opening so early. Great for those of you who can enjoy it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga