• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Bought a New Jacket this weekend !

Bing

Angel Diva
Hi Divas -

Bought a Karbon Opal in blue this weekend. This replaces my 5 year old black Opal with detachable sleeves ... they no longer make them that way :-(

I tried on a lot of other jackets, many of them by Obermyer. Ultimately I choise the Karbon because "it feels like it is hugging me" and as hubby pointed out - that meant the decision was made.

I like the Opal because it fits my curves. I'm 5'11" and a size 16 in clothing - I fit the Karbon 14.

I like that I look feminine when I wear it. I like the ipod/phone headphone guides & I like the detachable hood. Part of this is that I really didn't want to have to re-think where everything was when I was on the mountain.

The only "issue" is I got blue. I have coral, teal & cream pants. The cream goes fine & the coral is a nice contrast. Hubby thinks the teal looks funny with the blue, BUT I saw a boarding jacket that combined the two colours.

Thoughts ladies ?

Skise

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:useless:

Blue and teal could be good - or not. Depends on what kind of blue it is (couldn't find a picture of blue Karbon Opal, only several other colors...)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga