• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Boots/injury/ frustration help

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OK home from the hill and the store and I'm the proud owner of a new pair of the same boots I had but in a 25.5! Will try them out tomorrow.
Sounds like you're confident that this is a good "fit" !
Report back, please.

beane

Certified Ski Diva
Sounds like you're confident that this is a good "fit" !
Report back, please.
OK so they're definitely the right size. I was fairly uncomfortable because they're new boots, but nothing hurt per se. I think I also need to get used to what it feels like to be in snug boots. I did feel like I particularly had more control over my left ski... my left foot is almost a half size smaller than my right and I wonder if that and the looseness contributed to my crash and ACL tear. I may still want to move the booster straps over but all in all I think it was the right decision. Thanks again all for the input.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
my left foot is almost a half size smaller than my right
Believe it or not, almost all the people I've fit over the last 13 years have had one foot a half size difference.
This is why we usually fit to the smaller foot and make room for the bigger foot. :smile:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga