• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Bode Miller teaches new wife to ski

mustski

Angel Diva
I don't think he was married before, though he did have a child from a previous relationship.

He married pro beach vollyeball player, Morgan Beck, in September or October.
So does that mean that he is taking up beach volleyball now?

Christy

Angel Diva
Oh my gosh. I was reading about his injury and when he'll return to skiing, and the article also talked about how he and his wife met. I didn't know they've only known each other 5 months! And that he saw a poster of her and basically got the hots for her. Too funny.

Just a few months ago, Miller didn't know Morgan Beck.
But she definitely knew of him.
Her first encounter with Miller was when she was a teenager and attending the 2002 Salt Lake City Games with her parents. She was doing her English homework one night when loud music began blaring from the condo next door.
"My parents went outside and it was Bode Miller. They were like, `That Bode Miller!' recounted Morgan Miller, who changed her last name after they were wed on Oct. 7. "Little did we know that 10 years later I was going to marry the guy."
This is how they met: Miller was visiting his agent, Lowell Taub, when he happened to see a picture of Morgan hanging on the wall. He asked all about her. He later gave her a call when she was at a beach volleyball tournament in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Miller happened to be in town as well, to pick up a new houseboat. He asked if he could come out and watch.
Her initial response was no. She didn't want to be nervous with him in the stands.
She relented and he showed up. They've been inseparable ever since.
They were married on his houseboat in San Diego, with just the wedding officiant, a photographer and their cat in attendance.
"Bode had the mentality that if you know it's right, then there's no point in waiting," said Morgan Miller, who was an outside hitter at California. "It's great."

marymack

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So after Bode took his wife skiing and it went so well, they decided they should try golfing together too... Morgan took a golfball right in the eye...50+ stitches....the graphic photo from Morgan's instagram: https://instagram.com/p/TKWS0bJFhX/ I think Bode should stick to skiing.

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh, that's just nasty. So much for her modeling career.... (not that she needs to work anymore, I guess)

But really, where was she standing?? I don't know that much about golf, but I know where to stand when someone is swinging....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga