• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Between sizes for AT boots

arbusch

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just Google how to measure your foot for ski boots and lots of YouTube and how to links. I would double check your size and then maybe just bit the bullet and buy the Geas in your size.

Wildsnow. Com has some good tips on how to mold your boots at home which my husband has followed.

Good luck. Totally understand your situation. My husband and I have the same challenge with hiking boots too. One shop does have some but not enough to find what we like. I don't know how many times we end up buying something and sending it back or trying to sell it locally.

Let us know how it goes. Fingers crossed.

Luuva

Certified Ski Diva
Got my Scarpa Gea 26.5 and the shell size is perfect! Liners tight, but not too tight. The boots are great for my very slender foot - I can tighten them properly and for the first time ever I have a ski boot where my feet do not swim inside. Looking forward to trying them on touring, we were only on the piste with the kids today.

snow addict

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Funnily enough last Thursday I went to a "big-box" store to take advantage of sales and get a new transceiver since mine started behaving strange, and saw Gea's on sale too. I liked how narrow they are and got a pair. They fit really well out of the box and I decided not to mold the liners. I toured on them this weekend and was happy overall. Prefer them to Mercuries - I went for size 24 (no way could fit into 23) and BSL is 280 compared to 264 I had previously, which translates to a slightly lower ramp angle and better feel on the downhill. I also liked the flex, more progressive than the one in my Dynafit boots which flex marginally better than a brick wall due to design. Their ROM is less than the one in Dynafits, but this is only on paper: I don't have a stride big enough to ever need 60 degrees, so for me they were not inferior on the climb at all.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga