• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Aspen for Christmas - terrible snow

jelenad

Certified Ski Diva
My hubby and I spent Christmas in Aspen and the snow was beyond terrible. Rocks and grass everywhere (except at Buttermilk, but who wants to ski there anyway...). I hope those who arrived after us had better luck...

Luckily, the town is nice to hang around and the service is top notch everywhere...

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm glad we didn't go up to Breck. Today it sounds like it was so windy that most of the lifts were closed most of the day. I mean, I've been at Breck in some crazy windy conditions, but that's worse than I've ever heard of!

Christy

Angel Diva
Luckily, the town is nice to hang around and the service is top notch everywhere...

This is what makes me gunshy about visiting one of the remote, purpose built resorts I'd like to try, like Silver Star or Sun Peaks. If conditions are terrible, what else do you do? But in Aspen, you have a great little town with plenty of other things to do.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga