• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Anyone score a great end of season deal?

BrookeK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just snagged a pair of 2015 Volkl RTM 81, in terrific shape, on ebay for about 250. It was soooo not in my budget and starting bid was way more but there was a make an offer button, so I took a chance.

Some women have a shoe or handbag collection. I seem to be starting a ski/outdoor sports collection.

Attachments

• 20161014_005628.jpg
    20161014_005628.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 11

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
I just snagged a pair of 2015 Volkl RTM 81, in terrific shape, on ebay for about 250. It was soooo not in my budget and starting bid was way more but there was a make an offer button, so I took a chance.

Some women have a shoe or handbag collection. I seem to be starting a ski/outdoor sports collection.
Yay, @BrookeK !!!! After skiing with you last season, I think this ski will be perfect for you! You deserve it!!!!

BrookeK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yay, @BrookeK !!!! After skiing with you last season, I think this ski will be perfect for you! You deserve it!!!!

Aw, thanks!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Fischers. Bought new last year, so I sure didn't 'need' another pair. But these are going to be sooo much fun, too!

P.S. I'm looking forward to skiing with you again this season! This time, I don't intend to randomly get sick!

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
Aw, thanks!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Fischers. Bought new last year, so I sure didn't 'need' another pair. But these are going to be sooo much fun, too!

P.S. I'm looking forward to skiing with you again this season! This time, I don't intend to randomly get sick!
You rocked those Fischers! Now you have a carver to rock, too! Very much looking forward to skiing with you again this year!!

Awesome. I have more skis than actively worn shoes at this point and I'm ok with that. Good for you. They are gorgeous. Glad you messaged me about them as it was my greatest pleasure to say do it and do it now ha ha.

I can't wait to ski with you this season. Hunter Mountain during the week, I'm happy to call in sick :smile: and anytime you are in Vermont. I can do a day trip to southern vermont but usually go up for 2-.3 days at a clip cause lodging is cheap so you are welcome to crash in my room whenever.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga