• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Any Ski Divas in Niseko Japan?

DianeLuvs2Ski

Diva in Training
Hello Ski Divas

I am looking for ladies who ski in Niseko, especially those keen on skiing out of gates on powder days or refining carving skills on non powder days or afternoons

I have done my Level 1 Avi course and have beacon, shovel, etc

Also have CSIA Level 1 from years back

I would love to ski with divas with similar ski interests

Let me know if interested and we can communicate further on WhatsApp, Line, Messenger etc

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm not sure there's many Japan-based women here but I think there are a few Aussies who head over to Japan to ski. I hope there are some divas who will be there this season for you to ski with!

Rainbow Jenny

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@DianeLuvs2Ski, you should definitely be carrying avy gear when skiing out of gates at Niseko. Have a friend who brings his DPS Wailer and a pair of SL skis when spending a month or two ski Japan from Australia, you have the right idea.

When in Hokkaido, I devote much time hanging out with family, local friends, and others I’ve befriended there who live throughout Asia. A less than ideal group trip to Niseko several years ago makes me shy away from organizing more trips to Hokkaido unless I know everyone very well.

DianeLuvs2Ski

Diva in Training
@DianeLuvs2Ski, you should definitely be carrying avy gear when skiing out of gates at Niseko. Have a friend who brings his DPS Wailer and a pair of SL skis when spending a month or two ski Japan from Australia, you have the right idea.

When in Hokkaido, I devote much time hanging out with family, local friends, and others I’ve befriended there who live throughout Asia. A less than ideal group trip to Niseko several years ago makes me shy away from organizing more trips to Hokkaido unless I know everyone very well.
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience last time. Hopefully something was learned so that the next trip will be better and you can enjoy the powder and ambience here again. If you do come this way, let me know...and yes, I carry avi gear when going out the gates.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna