• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Anon WM1 Goggles

powderfan

Certified Ski Diva
I have skied with my new Anon WM1 last week. I have the blue cobalt (6% VLT, bluebird lens) and the green solex (80% VLT, graybird lens). As an extra in sale I got the gold chrome lens (40% VLT, for partly cloudy tints) All three are excellent lenses ofering a wide, clear sight. The blue cobalt lens is most suitable for very bright conditions. As soon as clouds appear or in late afternoon, the gold chrome is much better. That's not a problem, as changing lenses is so easy!!!! You can do it with your gloves on wherever and whenever you want to. It takes 5 seconds max. I even changed lenses in a very strong and very cold wind at the top of a chair lift. (I could have done it in the chairlift, but I'm always afraid I drop something).

The magnets used to attach the lens to the frame are so strong, the lens easily gets into place on the frame and doesn't come off after a heavy fall.

They are definitely the best goggles I ever had and, though expensive worth every cent.

I'm very happy with those.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Perfect test drive this week at Diva West in Big Sky for my WM1s, and they were phenomenal! Mine came with Green Solex and Blue Lagoon lenses. I added the Pink SQ (partly sunny/cloudy, 35% VLT) as the bluebird lense won't get as much use in New England as they did out west.

Lense swapping is insanely easy, and easily accomplished on the slope. I had bluebird days, some greybird, and some middling time. The Green Solex and Pink SQ were fantastic....the Blue Lagoon I am still deciding on (the light was so flat a couple afternoons I am not sure any lens would help though!).

I could not be happier!

Perty

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've had mine all season. Mr P bought them for me for my birthday. They are the best goggles I have ever owned. I bought an Atomic helmet after the goggles and I have finally lost the gap between the goggles and my helmet. Lens changes are absurdly easy. I have never bothered before as it seemed too much of a faff. Now I can even do it with the goggles on my face! I poke the lens out with one finger from the inside and then put the new ones in with a satisfying click. I have done a few face plants this season with no sign of their being dislodged. They look cool too-a nice bright red frame with red and purple strap rather than pink and white as per usual female orientated bits of kit.

SkiGAP

Angel Diva
I might be sold on these - I hope I can find some to try on. I am in the market for googles and was leaning toward the Oakley Flight Deck Goggles with Prizm Rose lenses...but these sound great! Any proposals on who might have them in brick and mortar?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga