• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

2009 k2 lotta luv at o2gearshop

skithesierras

Angel Diva
Just dropped their price to $149.99 (I've been watching them, was $199.99 yesterday).

Flat ski (no bindings), and only in the 163 and 149. (Outlet)

Just sayin...

J

JackieGreen

Wow, makes you wonder if they'll be cheaper or more esp. tomorrow.

erica

Diva in Training
i love the 09 lotta luvs; i tried my new pair out at mammoth last weekend and they were so much fun in a variety of conditions. I was skiing a lot better on the 09 lotta luvs vs. the '10 exclusive legends / free luv / sols that I demo'd a few weeks earlier also at mammoth. I bought my lotta luvs from o2gearshop, they were fast, no complaints. I put on a pair of salomon z10 ti bindings from sport chalet that I bought for $49.99 at the store which are nice and light and fit the lotta luvs perfectly. I think $200 is a great deal for the lotta luvs + bindings.

weasy

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thank you!

Just ordered them - watched for a couple of days and worked on hubby and have now bought the ski I want. Now I have all summer to look for a deal on bindings........

Just dropped their price to $149.99 (I've been watching them, was $199.99 yesterday).

Flat ski (no bindings), and only in the 163 and 149. (Outlet)

Just sayin...

HollyB

Certified Ski Diva
Thank you!

Just ordered them - watched for a couple of days and worked on hubby and have now bought the ski I want. Now I have all summer to look for a deal on bindings........

Wow! You got a great deal. Enjoy!!

weasy

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just got the Salomon bindings on sale at Sports Chalet for $116 inc tax and delivery. Total for skis and bindings $265!!!!

erica

Diva in Training
nice! if you live near a sport chalet, talk to the manager of the ski department; they should install the bindings for $20, just let them know that you bought the bindings from them. They normally charge $20 only if you buy the whole ski package from them, but I was able to convince them to charge me $20 since I bought the bindings from them. I think they did a fine job, I've skiied with them and they seem fine. I checked around, other places normally charge $40-60 for binding mounting. Also, may be too late, but if you ask them to deliver the bindings to the sport chalet store, no shipping charge. The bindings are great, we even bought a pair for my husband's apache recons.

weasy

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Didn't know that about delivery to store but the delivery was only $10 and the nearest store is way down in South West Salt Lake City. I might call around and ask about charges for mounting the bindings to see if it's worth the time and gas to drive to the Sport Chalet to have the mounting done.

Thanks for the info! Wouldn't even have tried them if you hadn't said.

nice! if you live near a sport chalet, talk to the manager of the ski department; they should install the bindings for $20, just let them know that you bought the bindings from them. They normally charge $20 only if you buy the whole ski package from them, but I was able to convince them to charge me $20 since I bought the bindings from them. I think they did a fine job, I've skiied with them and they seem fine. I checked around, other places normally charge $40-60 for binding mounting. Also, may be too late, but if you ask them to deliver the bindings to the sport chalet store, no shipping charge. The bindings are great, we even bought a pair for my husband's apache recons.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna