• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

12:12 on 12/12/12

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
An auspicious time and date.

What were you doing at 12:12 PM on 12/12/12? Thought it'd be fun to get a snapshot of the Divas activities at that time.

I was on the ski lift. I thinking skiing today was a good omen.

You?

abc

Banned
What were you doing at 12:12 PM on 12/12/12? Thought it'd be fun to get a snapshot of the Divas activities at that time.

I was on the ski lift. I thinking skiing today was a good omen.

You?
Lunch

Granted, my 12:12 may or may not be the same as your 12:12

In other words, there's nothing auspicious about the time. It happens every hour for someone!

SkiBam

Angel Diva
Eating lunch in the lodge on Tremblant's North Side. I meant to notice 12:12 (on 12/12/12) but I guess I was too hungry and forgot about it!

marymack

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well, given that I had gotten out of a final exam at 10:30, had a big brunch after, and hadn't gotten much sleep the night before...I was napping.

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
In my kitchen, making cookie dough. I actually had forgotten about the time, but picked up my phone and it was 12:12 right then.

Mom of Redheads

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mine was auspiciously bad. If that's possible. I took my car to the dealership for service this morning, thinking I was due for an oil change and would be out in about an hour. When 12:12 arrived it was over 3 hours later and I was waiting to be presented with my $1,000 bill. Boo. That 90,000 mile service, among other things, wasn't cheap!

I would have rather been skiing.

SkiBam

Angel Diva
Oooh, MoR, not good about the car. Mine went in for an oil change yesterday afternoon and I fully expected some nasty report about other work needing to be done. I know there is other stuff that is necessary soon, but I guess not right now. Plus, they were crazy busy in the garage as the deadline for getting winter tires here in Quebec on is the 15th. And it was snowing a bit, so people who hadn't done their tires yet were getting a bit panicky.

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sitting at my desk, working and watching the noon news.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga