• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Something funny at the mountain today

frenchgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was at the bootfitter when an older couple comes in. A tall man and a petite lady, no more than 5' 2". As she comes in my eyes turned wide....she had HUGE rear entry boots on, probably size at least 9. The man asks if his wife straight skis can be adjusted because they do not fit the boots. Come to find out the husband got a pair of boots from the attic and it was the wrong ones! The couple was arguing right there in the shop about it. The tuning shop, right next door told them that they are not allowed to adjust the binding to the boots due to its age. They told them to rent boots/skis for that day. I was laughing the entire time at the size of those boots on the lady. They were engulfing her. I wonder if they have ever skied on shaped skis.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga