• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Slow Sarah

Angel Diva
Have some warm weather wax in your pocket and be prepared to apply frequently. April at the lower-altitude resorts in Utah, like Deer Valley and Snowbasin, is "ski for two hours, then go biking" time. Also, Snowbasin will start closing terrain very soon.
Excellent tip, thank you! Looks like Solitude and Brighton will be where we spend most of the time then. DV will be first thing in the morning, worst case just to be tourists. We can save our higher energy days for Solitude.

La Louve

Diva in Training
Next Monday and Tuesday might be OK at Bachelor, with a few inches of new snow today and tomorrow. Then more snow next weekend. My friends in Powell Butte went last Monday at 1 p.m. and it was in the 50s with very sticky snow, and crusty spots in the shadows. They went home after a couple hours. They said they should have gone in the morning when the temps were lower. They're not morning people lol.

Detailed Forecast (NOAA)​

Today
Snow showers, mainly after 2pm. High near 30. West wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Tonight
Snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Low around 21. West wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
Sunday
Snow showers likely, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
Sunday Night
A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
Monday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
Monday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
Tuesday
Sunny, with a high near 46.

Slow Sarah

Angel Diva
Thank you!! Yes, the morning is always best for me though sometimes is can still be icy or crusty but I usually prefer that to heavy crud or slush. This late in the season though I am just happy to be on snow!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga