• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Podcast: Deb Armstrong interview

Slow Sarah

Angel Diva
Thanks for this. I listened once and will likely need at least one more. I really appreciated the pieces about loving the turn and the breadth of topics they covered.

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks for this. I listened once and will likely need at least one more. I really appreciated the pieces about loving the turn and the breadth of topics they covered.
Just finished listening-- split it up over a few car trips this past week. Definitely meaty and technical! I found I had to keep backtracking to remember the details of what they were talking about. It's in a question and answer format: the host, Tom, reads questions listeners have sent in and they discuss.
Like Sarah I also loved the part about loving the turn- got me really excited for ski season! :ski:

And then at the end when Deb mentioned her ski sessions at Taos & Steamboat... I totally want to ski with Deb someday!

Mermimi

Certified Ski Diva
Link to Podcast

Long interview with Deb Armstrong from the Big Picture Skiing Podcast. 1 hr 17 min length. Lots of meaty, esoteric, technical ski info from Deb, from May 2023. Challenging but interesting to listen to.
Thanks for the link- I'll check it out. I really enjoy her youtube channel.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga