• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Help Needed: Lodging in southern VT President's Day weekend

linesout

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi there divas!

So I was hoping to crowdsource from you guys. My family recently stayed at Killington over MLK day at the Mountain Green condos. We wanted to go back for President's Day weekend, but it seems like their available 2bed options are out of our price range. My dad thought that 1200$ for the 2bed we had last time was reasonable (actually not sure if this included lift tickets?), but we were wondering if you guys knew of any good lodging at Killington in this range or preferably lower. We're also open to trying other nearby mountains like Okemo, Pico, etc within that price range.

The one thing that the place has to have is a spa with a hot tub and steam room - my dad really relies on that for after a long day of skiing! We enjoyed the convenience of having shuttle access to the mountain but I think we'd be willing to stay a little farther to save money.

My dad is hoping to book within a day or two. Any suggestions you have are very much appreciated!

Much love,
Renee

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried a source like VRBO.com, where private individuals list houses and condos for rent? You might find a better deal there than through the mountain's reservation services.

Chatagirl

Certified Ski Diva
I use VBRO.com and craigslist for vacation rentals. Not sure about Vermont but have had good luck with both for west coast rentals (beach and mountains).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga