• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

how do you carry your skis?

Suzy Fairweather

Certified Ski Diva
I don't carry my skis over my shoulder because I'm afraid that I would accidentally whack someone/something with them (seen enough people who carry this way but oblivious to their surroundings and folks behind them having to avoid being hit). I clasp the skis together and carry them vertically, next to my body, with one hand under the toe binding (making sure I'm supporting the skis whose brakes are supporting the other skis).
I do this too.

Suzy Fairweather

Certified Ski Diva
Thanks for all the suggestions! I definitely do the vertical thing while in tight quarters, but for those longer distances I had not found a comfortable position. I think if I get a strap and then practice the front end angled down with toe piece behind shoulder, that may work best for me. I love my nordica conquers, but I swear they weigh a ton!
Let us know how you like it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga