• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Carve for boots

PollySid

Certified Ski Diva
Has anyone invested in getting the Carve sensor fitted in your boots with the feedback app? I wonder if anyone experienced good progress on getting on edge?? It’s pricey, but it sounds like fun. I’d likely be disappointed at how little I really get on edge! Sigh.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Don't know why this thread doesn't show up in the Search . . . it's the most recent thread about Carve. Using a Google directed search turned it up.

Post #1 from December 2023

kathuang

Diva in Training
I've never used Carv, but I'm on their mailing list. FYI, they just sent out a survey asking for feedback about a new device where it's just sensors that clip to the outside of your ski (ie no more pad that goes under the foot). so it does sound like they are at least entertaining the idea of coming out with different hardwear.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga