• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Canada Opens

Jilly

Staff member
Mont St Saveur opens today at 3pm for 6 hours of afternoon/night skiing.

Also Calgary Olympic Park was to open. Anyone out that way hear for sure?

Now SkiBam you live around the corner - go ski and tell us how it is at MSSI!

SkiBam

Angel Diva
Mont St Saveur opens today at 3pm for 6 hours of afternoon/night skiing.

Now SkiBam you live around the corner - go ski and tell us how it is at MSSI!

Gosh, they must have been making snow like crazy. As of yesterday, one run looked kinda white, but I was told much more of the white stuff was needed. Mind you, it's sure been cold enough for good snowmaking.

I have to confess I'm not anywhere near ready to ski - sheesh, I'm still raking leaves. Also, I don't have a pass for St. Sauveur - pretty boring skiing, especially when there's only one run open. We'll see how desperate I get!

Jilly

Staff member
It was only Cote70 according to MSSI website. So WROD! JB007 (Tremblant-insider) was thinking about going down. Have to see if he did.

Christy

Angel Diva
Whister not until Nov. 26th. We in the PNW had lots of warm rain this weekend so they lost the snow they had, anyway.

Jilly

Staff member
A couple of people off the Tremblant-insider have gone to MSSI today. Nothing reported yet in the chat room.

Calgary Olympic Park opened on Saturday, so they get the bragging rights this year. MSSI is the first to offer night skiing this season. So they get that bragging right!

RockSki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Calgary Olympic Park opened on Saturday, so they get the bragging rights this year.

I can't believe C.O.P. is already open! Funny that I should learn that here, because I can see the ski jump installation at C.O.P. while walking from my car to work, and at my gym. All the snow that fell 10 days or so ago now has since melted, so the snow-making machinery has clearly been in high gear.

18 days until opening day at Sunshine Village i.e., 11 November. Planning to be there... :D

Jilly

Staff member
Where you been girl??

The video is done by one of the Tremblant-insider guys who has something to do with the Slope Edge website. Conditions looked great. Don't know about now!

SkiMave

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah, it's a great video! I know, I've been very lax about coming on to the site....have been extremely busy at work. Only got to Tremblant one day last year (Jan 2nd I think)....but got plenty of other skiing in out west and up in Collingwood - if you can call that skiing ;-).

This year I'm planning to take the month of January off, so planning to go out west with DH for the month and ski. We've been researching all day trying to decide what to do/where to go and will likely book tomorrow.

How have you been?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna