• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Breckenridge Unlimited Lesson Pass

Skier31

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If you have a Colorado or Summit Pass, this is a great deal!

BUY NOW AND SAVE
BRECKENRIDGE UNLIMITED SKI & RIDE SCHOOL LESSON PASS
The Unlimited Lesson Pass allows you to take unlimited adult class lessons throughout the 2009-2010 season.
• The Breckenridge Unlimited Lesson pass is being offered from Sept 8th – November 15th for current Colorado, Summit and Epic (NEW) Pass Holders at a rate of $225. The pass can be purchased at all Breckenridge Ski & Ride School Offices or by calling 1888-576-2754 (970-453-3272).
• Current holders must purchase the Unlimited Lesson Pass by Nov. 15th in full in order to guarantee the $TBD price.
• Participants may redeem one Ski & Ride School group lesson ticket per day on the morning of the lesson. The Breckenridge Unlimited Lesson Passes are valid for classes Thursday through Sunday only. The lesson ticket is NOT TRANSFERABLE. You must have your season pass present to obtain a lesson ticket.
• On you first day stop into a Ski & Ride School office to fill out a release form, a Breckenridge Unlimited Pass agreement of understanding, and to obtain a lesson ticket. After your first day you will not be required to fill out a release however you will still need to obtain a lesson ticket.
• Valid Thursdays through Sundays.
• Breckenridge Adult Unlimited Ski & Ride School Pass redemption unavailable: 12/24/-01/03, 01/09-01/10, 1/16-1/17, 2/13-2/14 & 3/13-04/04
• Must be 14 years of age or older to participate in this program.
• Lessons meet at normal class lesson times, 9:45am for morning lessons and all day lessons. Afternoon lessons are only available to novice skiers and riders, levels 1-4, and depart at 1:30pm.
• Participants may request to ski or ride with a specific instructor. We will make every effort to accommodate instructor requests but reserve the right to make assignments according to business needs and policies. The final decision lies with the supervisor and not the instructor.
• MUST BE A CURRENT 09-10 COLORADO or SUMMIT PASS HOLDER TO PURCHASE THE BRECKENRIDGE UNLIMITED LESSON PASS.
• ALL DATES/TIMES/LOCATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CALL 1888-576-2754 (970-453-3272) FOR UPDATED INFORMATION.

See you on the snow!

whiff

Certified Ski Diva
Thanks for posting this. I'm headed to Breck for a month to try to get back into skiing/learn. Was planning to take a bunch of lessons so this just made my vacation much much cheaper...or my budget for new skis bigger. :thumbsup:

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Wish they would do this at Keystone! It's just that litttle bit harder to get to Breck early enough in the morning when you reside at Keystone. :noidea:

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wish they would do this at Keystone! It's just that litttle bit harder to get to Breck early enough in the morning when you reside at Keystone. :noidea:
Uh, no sympathy from this Front Range resident. I coach at Copper so I leave at 5:30 a.m.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Robyn, you're right of course.

I've been thinking this over and there's a good chance I'll purchase the lesson pass. I guess this has been around for all the years we've been skiing the Summit but this is the first I've heard of it. I would like to take a number of lessons this winter as well as a Women's Clinic at Mammoth.

This may be the year to raise the level of my skiing. I hope it's a fantastic snow year! :yahoo:

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm headed to Breck for a month to try to get back into skiing/learn. Was planning to take a bunch of lessons so this just made my vacation much much cheaper...or my budget for new skis bigger.

If I had an unlimited lesson pass, I'd keep track of the different instructors I had and how well their teaching styles meshed with me. Then, when I felt I needed a private lesson or two, I'd know who to ask for so I'd get the most for my time and money.

[This is EXACTLY the situation I'm in now ... wanting a private lesson or two, but not knowing who will be an effective instructor for me.]

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Vickie, wherever you plan to take lessons, there is probably someone on this board who could recommend a good instructor.

If I do purchase the unlimited lesson plan, I will keep track of my instructors so I can try to get them again, or recommend any I think are terrific to other Keystone skiers. :clap:

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've signed up for the Breckenridge unlimited lesson pass.

I had one last year and found it to be great. It was worth it in early season just to get in the fast lane at the lift lines. Even makes it interesting to ski on the WROD, one time I don't mind doing a lot of drills to keep me occupied. You make a lot of new friends amongst the regulars. You quickly get to know your preferred instructor(s), and can try to be in their group each time. My early season favourite was so good that you didn't see her later on because she was constantly booked for privates. Skiing with both instructors and others at your level who know you and your style really does help you improve quickly. The groups are generally small. In addition to the tuition, it is also excellent ski guiding. Plus, you never have to ski alone when you don't want to. Breck runs Thursday to Sunday. Keystone runs Sunday to Wednesday.

The custom in these lessons is to tip $10 each per day.

whiff

Certified Ski Diva
Leave Sunday for Breck and signed up for the lesson package. Thanks for the heads up on the $10 tip. I had lots of jobs that paid badly through college (and the rest of my $20's) never mind tipping those in the same situation. Back when I was a flight instructor I used to live off a big box of cherio's for a week I was so broke, a few tips would have gone a long way back then.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna