• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Search results

1. C

Belleayre, April 7-8?

I can't believe how nice the conditions were yesterday! Yeah, they are a little more laidback than at some mountains, but I wish they would just drop the ropes a little more frequently than they do! My last run of the day was so much fun, it may have been my best run of the season.
  2. C

Belleayre, April 7-8?

I was supposed to go on Saturday, but was feeling really sick (trying to shake a wicked sinus infection). Then I heard they got 13 inches in a surprise Spring snowstorm! We went up yesterday and it was pretty amazing - felt like mid-Winter. Probably the best conditions I experienced there all...
  3. C

Recommendations on Ski Resorts with Daycare

Just got back from a week at Smugg's and we put our 11 month old daughter in the daycare there. It was really fantastic! It was really clean and well run, their staff was great with our daughter, their pricing was great, and we received updates and pics throughout the day. I can't recommend...
  4. C

Does anyone else here ski and snowboard?

OMG yes, all the time. I've been riding since 1991 and am advanced/expert but have still never mastered getting off the lift with any manner of grace - and I've tried everything (varying stomp pads, foot placement ideas, skating down a bunny hill run, etc.) to improve w/ only marginal...
  5. C

Does anyone else here ski and snowboard?

I do! For years I was a better skier than rider, but snowboard boots kept my feet so much warmer (hello Reynaud's). So I switched as a teen and let my skiing lapse for about 22 years. A few years ago, I picked up some new skis on sale, and I've had fun on them, but I am no where near as good...