• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Zipfit vs Intuition Liners

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
We ski mostly at Pine Knob (I have two kids age 8 and 10). And we like Nubs up North, but this year we are on IKON so we will probably be at Boyne and Highlands this winter. Where do you ski?
Not sure where those places you mentioned.
I ski from the start to the end of thr season in Aspen, CO.
I see now that it will be tough for you to try them on. I do believe you can order them online and return if they did not work out for you.
As I mentioned before, Intuition is more friendly for a recreational skier. Maybe start from there...?
For me, I did not even try them because I knew they were not something I was looking for.

Soujan

Angel Diva
I have the 2016 Salomon X/Pro 90. My feet do run on the wide side and had the sides of the boot blown out. After 4 years, the stock liners were packed out. At first, I attempted to replace them with Intuition liners. I didn't have a lot of space in the shell and based on Intuition's guide, I got the low volume Dreamliner. It didn't come close to fitting. My entire foot was getting crushed even with the low volume liner. I then went to a fitter and requested Zipfits. I was fitted with the low volume Gara. After getting them tweaked (extra cork added), I loved them. So much more responsive than the stock liners. There is some break in time since the cork gets squished into place as you use it. Also, the toes are not that warm. The material is only some sheepskin.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna