• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Your favorite resort reveal

Christy

Angel Diva
I love this! I have a couple for Sun Valley. You don't get a good view of the mountain when you are coming in to town, but once you are in Ketchum you look left and see it and get excited.

1594395105013.png

And then we turn on to Sun Valley Road and see the barn, and know we are almost to the lodge, and that is always very exciting LOL.

1594394573108.png

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I have an airplane reveal of Snowmass, too, that I think is pretty amazing:

IMG_5442.JPG

Here's another good one. This is Saddleback Mountain in Maine, taken in early March when we were driving home from Diva East. Saddleback has been closed for a few years, but it's supposed to re-open in the coming season. Fingers crossed.

IMG_1954.jpg

And this is from my last day of skiing this season (March 11). It's Stratton, Vermont:

IMG_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have an airplane reveal of Snowmass, too, that I think is pretty amazing:
What a fantastic photo! Could very well be used as a trail map.
Saddleback has been closed for a few years, but it's supposed to re-open in the coming season. Fingers crossed.
Saddleback Maine appears to have some wonderful terrain. It breaks my heart to see this beautiful ski area in mothballs. I checked their website and they are offering 3-day “test drive” passes for $135 through the end of August ( $120 for anyone under 29 y.o., students, and seniors). This in itself is good deal and can even be used as credit toward a full season pass which includes 2-days at Jay Peak. Super seniors (80+) can purchase an annual pass for $30. The website mentions the resort’s commitment to fair pricing with the goal of keeping skiing accessible to all. Sounds like the type business model deserving of our support. I wish them great success in re-opening and remaining open.

Last edited:

marzNC

Angel Diva
A couple from my first trip ever to ski Oregon during late season in May 2018. Can see stand alone volcanos from a long ways away. Very different from most of the Rockies or the northeast.

Driving towards Mt. Bachelor from Sun River
Bachelor first view May 2018.jpg

Driving towards Mt. Hood from the south, first view was over 30 minutes before we got to the base
Mt Hood Meadows 04May2018 - 1.jpg

newboots

Angel Diva
This is totally cheating, because I’m pretty sure we are looking at Mt. Washington and not actually at Bretton Woods someone can explain it better. [cough cough @liquidfeet ]

809F43AF-10D9-48DB-A7D1-0A62CD39849D.jpeg

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
I'm stealing this from Ski The East's FaceBook page because it's such a fun thread, especially for a hot summer day:

View attachment 13148

What's your favorite mountain reveal?
I'm stealing this from Ski The East's FaceBook page because it's such a fun thread, especially for a hot summer day:

View attachment 13148

What's your favorite mountain reveal?

View attachment 13148

View attachment 13148

What's

View attachment 13148

Screenshot_20210402-173812_Instagram.jpg

The view of the Aspen Mountain from my balcony.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly