• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Young kids ski boots?

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My oldest outgrew his ski boots and I'm thinking of getting the Roces adjustable ones so they will last for another year. Any experience with these? I'm just a little worried that they're so adjustable they don't function well as ski boots, you know?

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ah I just realized I should have searched the forum because there are a bunch of threads on it, so this can be deleted.

Skidreamer

Certified Ski Diva
Well from our perspective they're amazing. We're in Aust, purchased them recently from Level Nine Sports for our recent 2 weeks in Whistler. Our daughter was very happy with them, they didn't need breaking in, they are easier than any hire boots I know to pull on and off, and even I could figure out the adjustment with the allen key and do it myself. And they'll fit her for another year or 2 or 3.

MouseInLux

Certified Ski Diva
We got some this year too and have been really happy with them. We’ll be getting more when these are outgrown!

Peaheartsmama

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
They are amazing. My daughter is using them for the 5th season and she is ready to move to the next size up just as her little sister is about ready to move into this pair. Never any complaints - so easy to adjust to the next size up. Awesome ROI plus they get to learn in familiar gear that they get used to

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna