• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Yoga with Adriene

Christy

Angel Diva
Yoga with Adriene was one of my pandemic finds and I love it so much. It's always free, and not interrupted by ads, and she has a cattle dog. I am particularly addicted to the morning routines. There's almost no day I don't at least do a 5 minute morning yoga. I love the idea that "a little goes a long way." I like the 11 minute "wake up" yoga as a break during the workday. I genuinely feel better every single time after I do a video, no matter how short.

@BlizzardBabe do you have a favorite video?

I think her "morning on the road" is my favorite. I like the flow, but also love how she geeks out about the seal at the end.

BlizzardBabe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanx for the info @Christy . I haven't done yoga in many, many moons and my BFF wants to do this together. There's nothing like a positive new year motivator. Between now and then I'll check out her YouTube channel (I've subscribed). It looks like she has a huge variety of sessions for all types of issues/wants. I'm pretty psyched. Cattle dogs are BRILLIANT. :smile:

MrsPlow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I did the 30 days of yoga last year, started to lose days around day 25 or so when we got some good dumps of snow and I was just too tired to even sit for breathing exercises! I did catch up in February though. I'm planning to try again this time.

I find this deep stretch one is excellent for the ski season:

teleskichica

Certified Ski Diva
My partner and I have been doing Yoga with Adrienne for years now. He actually has a spreadsheet of our favorite "episodes" for each numbered day and we have a YWA session several times a week. If it is the 6th day of the month, we do our 'Day 6' favorite. Super thankful how accessible she has made yoga.

Christy

Angel Diva
This is the first time I've done a 30 day series in real time and I do like the email reminders, though I'm already a day behind. I wasn't in a great frame of mind last night when I did "Stretch" (day 3) and I felt SO much better after.

I love how Benji rests his chin on the sill. Is this a new house?

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Is anyone doing the Yoga with Adriene 30-day journey this year? I'm doing it in real time for the first time this year. Just finished day 1.

noprobllama

Certified Ski Diva
I've done yoga off and on and would like to do a regular routine to start off the new year hopefully making it a habit! Was shoveling snow in my driveway a few weeks ago and found yoga stretches afterwards really helpful to prevent a lot of lower-back stiffness the next days (it was still stiff but not as painful if I didn't do some stretches afterwards). I've come across Yoga with Adriene on youtube in passing and I might try the 30-day journey!

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've done yoga off and on and would like to do a regular routine to start off the new year hopefully making it a habit! Was shoveling snow in my driveway a few weeks ago and found yoga stretches afterwards really helpful to prevent a lot of lower-back stiffness the next days (it was still stiff but not as painful if I didn't do some stretches afterwards). I've come across Yoga with Adriene on youtube in passing and I might try the 30-day journey!

Yes, there are some good videos for back tightness and I always feel better doing them.

You can start the journey any time. This is my first time doing it in real time. It’s felt good to commit to it- keeps me making yoga part of my day every day so far.

Christy

Angel Diva
Shoot, I missed the start of this. I've always really enjoyed her 30 day series. I know I can start now but do like when I'm doing it real-time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly