• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Help Needed: Yahoo Mail issues

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Hoping someone can give me some advice.

I got the attached email today. It looks like my Yahoo Mail access will be turned off if I don't install a new version today!
Considering that this is my first notice, I decided that it had to be Spam. But today I tried to login to my PC and was unable to. Though admittedly my PC has some issues.

Tried to access Yahoo Help and their phone lines are disabled. Has anyone been informed of this issue? Help!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220113-165910.png
    Screenshot_20220113-165910.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 10

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
DO NOT click on the link! It looks like a phishing email. I would keep trying to log into your Yahoo Mail account and Yahoo Help. Usually real notices will be addressed to your actaul user name, not "Valid User". Try logging into your account from a different PC or your phone, as well.

There should always be a way to update an app without clicking on a link like that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna