• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Would anyone be interested in a Ski Diva face mask?

Jenny

Angel Diva
Arrived today! I'm going to play around with either shortening the straps or maybe taking a small chin tuck. Also might try adding in a nose pinch. This is something I’ve been meaning to try with some of our others, but I dislike sewing, so there's always something better to do. But I read that plant ties make good nose pieces, so I bought some, figuring I can always use them in the garden.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Been experimenting with mine. Used a few hair ties to create back-of-the-head elastic hold, which works pretty well. No sewing required. :wink:

Love the color!

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
I received my mask and it's great, a little big so I am rereading the suggestions made here.

I gave one of my best masks to a friend so I was happy to get my Ski Diva mask in the mail the next day.

Jilly

Staff member
Got mine today. Yeah, its a little big around the chin. I think a pleat tuck will make it fit better.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
I took a couple of stitches on each end and it fits much better.

I have used it the last couple of warm days without any sort of balaclava. It stays up and doesn't lead to fogging.

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
@ski diva Are these a thing? I was thinking that it would be great to have a Ski Diva mask last wk when I was skiing! I don't see them in the Store -- how can I get one?

MissySki

Angel Diva
Can someone explain for the sewing illiterate the easiest way to tighten things up on these if they’re too big? Pictures appreciated! :becky:

Jilly

Staff member
Courtesy of Divegirl

Diva Mask.jpg

I tried one of the plastic holders with mine. They hold the straps behind your head.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly