• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Would anyone be interested in a Ski Diva face mask?

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
oops Missed me.. I'll take one and a buff would be great for the next project

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
NEW updated list:

Jilly: 1
Jenny: 1
Maine Ski Lady: 2
MissySki: 2
marzNC: 4
lisamamot: 2
mustski: 2
skibum4ever: 1
margaritamarcia: 1
ride_ski: 1
dive girl: 3
lmk92: 2
QuiverQueen: 2
teppaz: 1
Abbi: 1
Blueskies: 2
snowski/swimmouse: 1
kiki: 1
diymom: 1
Tvan: 1
ski sine fine: 1
Bookworm: 1
santacruzskier: 1
sibhusky: 3
Marigee: 1
skierchick133: 2
nopoleskier: 1
ilovepugs: 1

Ski Diva: I'm ordering an extra 10 in case anyone else wants one.

I plan to post the order tomorrow (June 1).

Last edited:

mustski

Angel Diva
I always wear a thick fleece balaclava for skiing I want this for summer. My bandana I'm folding right now ends up being six layers of fabric.
Actually, fleece is a particularly poor choice of face covering for protection from COVID because of the moisture retention. I love my fleece, but won’t be wearing it next season.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, just ordered! They tell me it'll take about a week and a half. I'll keep you posted on their status.
I think I'll ask you each for payment once I get postage nailed down. In the meantime, if you want, you can PM me your shipping address so I'll have it on hand. Please be sure to include your actual name (first and last).

Last edited:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I'm expecting the face masks in just a few days, so if you haven't gotten me your address yet, please do.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Are there final prices yet? Where should checks be sent?

I don't know what the shipping will be yet, so I'll let you know when I have the masks in hand and can check it out with the PO. I'll PM you my address, if you want to send a check. If you prefer, you could pay by PayPal or venmo.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
The Face Masks are in! I'll be sending them out as soon as I get them packaged and take them to the PO. I'll let each of you know what you owe, too, and how to pay.

I have to be honest: I found the fit a bit loose, but I fixed it by shortening the ear straps with a bit of tape.That seemed to do the job nicely.

IMG_1516.jpg

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I got mine too and wondered how you shortened your mask. Now I see it's with tape. I made a little knot and that seems to work.
Thank you !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly