• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Would anyone be interested in a Ski Diva face mask?

marzNC

Angel Diva
They'll be fine for skiing. You really won't need a filter for outdoor activities. That's more of a problem when inside without the ability to social distance properly. Other than N95s, most masks serve the purpose of protecting others from you, not the other way around.
I don't know about others, but I wasn't thinking about skiing. Since I don't sew, I'll be wearing the TSD face mask this summer. :smile:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely.

Here's the list so far:

Jilly: 1
Jenny: 1
Maine Ski Lady: 2
MissySki: 2
marzNC: 4
lisamamot: 2
mustski: 2
skibum4ever: 1
margaritamarcia: 1
ride_ski: 1
dive girl: 3
lmk92: 1
QuiverQueen: 2
teppaz: 1
Abbi: 1
Blueskies: 1
snowski/swimmouse: 1
kiki: 1
diymom: 1
Tvan: 1
ski sine fine: 1
Bookworm: 1
santacruzskier: 1
Ski Diva: not yet determined, but more than 1; I'll probably get extras in case someone wants one.

So yes, we've reached at least 38 (33 plus whatever I order; right now let's say 5), which brings the cost down to $7.50 per mask, plus postage. This could still change, but it won't be higher.

Anyone else want in?

I'm waiting for a prototype from the manufacturer. Once I get that and it's okay, I'll place the order and let you know about payment.

Last edited:

sibhusky

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
They'll be fine for skiing. You really won't need a filter for outdoor activities. That's more of a problem when inside without the ability to social distance properly. Other than N95s, most masks serve the purpose of protecting others from you, not the other way around.
I always wear a thick fleece balaclava for skiing I want this for summer. My bandana I'm folding right now ends up being six layers of fabric.

sibhusky

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Definitely.

Here's the list so far:

Blueskies: 1
Ski Diva: not yet determined, but more than 1; I'll probably get extras in case someone wants one.

So yes, we've reached at least 38 (33 plus whatever I order; right now let's say 5), which brings the cost down to $7.50 per mask, plus postage. This could still change, but it won't be higher.

Anyone else want in?

I'm waiting for a prototype from the manufacturer. Once I get that and it's okay, I'll place the order and let you know about payment.
I'd said 2 or three before and I'm not listed, so make it three for me.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Updated list:

Blueskies: 2
sibhusky: 3
Marigee: 1
skierchick133: 2

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
And seeing how successful the mask idea is, is it possible to get on the ski diva bandana bandwagon next? Think we'll be wearing face coverings for awhile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly