• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Would anyone be interested in a Ski Diva face mask?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
How about it? Wouldn't this be a great way to show your Diva pride? I've found a place that can screen print 3-ply cotton face masks with custom artwork. So I'm wondering: who'd be interested a blue facemask with TheSkiDiva logo? BUT....I don't want to order any unless a sufficient number of people are definitely interested. It's $10/mask for 12-23 pieces, $8.50/mask for 24-35 pieces, $7.50/mask for 36-49 pieces. and so on, with the price declining as quantities go up. Of course, there's tax and shipping, too. So if you're definitely interested, put your name in this thread. If we meet the minimum (12), I'll place an order.

Last edited:

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I’m interested...though I prefer bandanas when outside.. but yes I would buy a mask

Jenny

Angel Diva
So I guess we know what team you or your house follows!
I wondered if anyone would think that - but no, actually it was just the first picture I came across that had the two pictures right together. Had it been a team we follow it would have had to be the Red Wings, for my DH.

Jilly

Staff member
If someone has the Gogglesoc, maybe they could put together a prototype for us. Or I'll see what I can do tomorrow. All my ski stuff is at the cottage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly