• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Women on Wednesdays at Pat's Peak in NH

Psychojock

Diva in Training
Hi all.. if you are free on Wednesday mornings starting January 8th I am an instructor at Pat's Peak in Henniker, NH in the WOW..Women on Wednesdays program. Guests select their ski level and then ski in a small group with the same instructor each week. You arrive by 9 AM.. gear up and are served breakfast.. we ski until noon and then come in for a catered lunch and guest speakers. We finish up by about 1 PM. Very reasonably priced and we have black diamond skiiers, women who have never skiied, and everyone in between. Boarders are welcome too. We have new participants each year and women who have been coming for years. A great opportunity to have fun while improving your skiing and making new ski buddies. For more information go to the Pat's Peak website or contact me directly.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'd seen that online and thought it looked interesting. Thanks for the extra info. I just wish the "day pass" option were more in line with the cost per day if signing up for the entire 7 weeks since I know I will be traveling on two of the Wednesdays.

BlueSkies

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just wish the "day pass" option were more in line with the cost per day if signing up for the entire 7 weeks since I know I will be traveling on two of the Wednesdays.

Me too. Also away/traveling 2 or 3 of the Wednesdays. Too bad there isn't a 3 or 4 day option similar to the 5 day option for the adult clinics.

newboots

Angel Diva
I’m looking at the website on my phone, so maybe I’m missing something. I can’t tell if non season pass holders need to buy lift tickets each of these Wednesdays. I would guess not, given the price structure, but it doesn’t say.
I wish I had weekday availability! It always seems there are women’s programs on weekday mornings, but what about for us working ladies? :wink:

The WAA at Okemo!

Psychojock

Diva in Training
I'd seen that online and thought it looked interesting. Thanks for the extra info. I just wish the "day pass" option were more in line with the cost per day if signing up for the entire 7 weeks since I know I will be traveling on two of the Wednesdays.
I think it is pretty inexpensive ad ski related things go even if you have to miss two of them..a half day group lesson, lift tickets, breakfast, lunch, speakers & comraderie..a great deal..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly