• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Winterplace, WV

KristinB

Certified Ski Diva
Headed to Winterplace in WV in a few weeks. This will be our first time here - anyone have any info or tips for skiing there? Thanks!

marzNC

Angel Diva
Headed to Winterplace in WV in a few weeks. This will be our first time here - anyone have any info or tips for skiing there? Thanks!
Did you ski at Winterplace as planned? After the recent snowstorm, I expect Winterplace can be open by mid-Dec. Have heard they had power issues just when it got cold enough to start snowmaking.

KristinB

Certified Ski Diva
No....we passed so we could get an extra day at Snowshoe. I just checked and Winterplace is not open yet per the website.

Wintergreen is open, and they had some electrical problems for a few hours but I heard it was resolved and they are skiing again.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna