• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Why it's important to update your profile info

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
You need a current email address to retrieve your password, in case you forget it. So if the address in your profile is no longer valid, please be sure to change it so it is.

While you're at it, you might want to update all your other info, too. Just so people have an idea of who you are, if they choose to check you out. :smile:

Diane

Diva in Training
HOW to Update Info?

Hey! Thanks for the info about WHY to update our profile info. Can we get some info about HOW to do so? I'm sorry, I'm sure it's obvious, but for those of us who only check in periodically (as ski season approaches of course), a reminder would be helpful! Thanks!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Good point, Diane.

It's really very easy. Just go to "Personal Details." You can find this via the drop down menu that appears when you click on your user name in the blue bar at the top of the page. Once you get into this area, it's pretty self explanatory.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Just thought I'd bump this up. It's important to keep your email address current in case you lose your password and need to retrieve it.

powderfan

Certified Ski Diva
Sorry, same question again, how to update info?

Today I wanted to update my profile page but I can't find out how to do that. I followed the instructions above, but can't find the drop-down menu. Maybe the ski diva's website had changed since then? Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sorry, same question again, how to update info?

Today I wanted to update my profile page but I can't find out how to do that. I followed the instructions above, but can't find the drop-down menu. Maybe the ski diva's website had changed since then? Please help.

Thanks in advance.

The forum software may have changed.

When logged in, hover over your name in the top right corner (next to Inbox and Alerts) and then click on whatever feature you want to change/edit. I think going directly to your profile page does more of showing you what other people see when they click on your profile. It doesn't serve as much of a "dashboard" for making edits, etc., as hovering over your name and then clicking on whatever you want to change does. After you click on whatever feature you want to change, you go into a "Your Account" section, which will pull up more of a dashboard. :smile:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna