• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Help Needed: Why do I suddenly disconnect from all threads?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean you're not receiving notifications of watched threads, or that you're disconnected from the forum?

Is anyone else having this issue?

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
I stopped receiving notifications of watched threads. It's not the first time this has happened and I'm always careful to go to the thread when I receive the notifications.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not finding anything on my end. Have you checked your preferences in your profile?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Click on your name on the right end of the dark bar at the top of the page. That will take you to your profile page. There are a number of settings in the column on the left hand side. You can access your watched threads there, and you can make changes in the settings below that.

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
Thanks! Not sure I've ever been there before...

B-U-T, it didn't solve the problem. It doesn't show any watched threads at all!!!!!
And every one the boxes for notifications were checked.
I don't want to have to say something in every thread that I like to watch inorder to get back in... : (

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Not sure if you're looking for your email notifications ?
I noticed my email notifications started going to my 'clutter' file, I have outlook mail but I thought they stopped.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly