• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Who says you need snow?

fgor

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am extremely impressed by this and also hate this :bounce:

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That must be like one giant base grind! Wonder what sort of base structure you end up with...?

Skidreamer

Certified Ski Diva
Haha, this reminds me of an awesome dream I had a few weeks ago. I dreamt that due to global warming they were making small amounts of artificial snow near the sanddunes at the beach ( constant top-up required, of course) but that basically as you slid down the wide gaps between the sand dunes, obviously the snow blended with the sand, and in the end you were skiing only on sand. Of course as is always the case with bizarre dreams, it all seemed completely plausible at the time and can I say, that I was skiing awesomely (Is that a word? It is now)! My skiing even felt really realistic, and I did a jump up the side of the sanddune and stayed suspended in the air for ages. My only worry in the dream being, what would the sand do to my relatively new skis. Woke up with a huge smile on my face!

newboots

Angel Diva
Well hello, @mitsiktity - I love the picture of you! We are glad to have your here!

:welcome:

newboots

Angel Diva
Th

Thank you - was modelling my new snow pants!

Be sure to check out the “I am a pants slut” and “… jacket slut” threads. You’ll find some kindred spirits there, not to mention world-class enabling!

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Am I too skeptical or does this seem like CGI?
I've watched the video showing how they made the video, and read that everything in it is real except some part of that last bit in the jungle. I think they CG'd the chairlift into the setting. He's certainly making a name for himself.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly